Date posted: 20/07/2017 | Posted by: Jeannie Richardson
Trustees are the backbone of any charity so finding the ideal trustee for our charity is very important to us.
Cintre is a South West based charity that provides care and support for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
We are an ambitious charity and our Chair and Trustee Board drive our strategy and direction and supports our Chief Executive and the team to deliver creative and quality services to more than seventy people at present; but we want to do much more.
We are very proud of what we have achieved so far and are rated as “Good” across all our services by The Care Quality Commission.
If you have
- A willingness to devote the necessary time and effort.
- Strategic vision.
- Good, independent judgement.
- An ability to think creatively.
- A willingness to speak your mind and to listen to others points of view.
- An understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship.
- An ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
We would like to hear from you
If you have a background in any of these areas:
- Learning Difficulties
- Behaviours that challenge
- Mental Health conditions
- Dyslexia or Dyspraxia
- Social Care commissioning
- Psychology / Psychiatry
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders / Asperger’s Syndrome
- Neurologically based personality disorders
We really would like to hear from you
The Board meets twelve times a year in Bristol there may also be occasions where decisions need to be made outside of Board Meetings, these will be picked up via e-mail or sub group working. Whilst we can’t pay you we can make sure any appropriate costs you incur can be reimbursed.
For a confidential discussion please contact John on 0117 923 7129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Charity No.280339