Date posted: 03/10/2018 | Posted by: Cintre
Deputy Manager – Residential
£23,250 - £26,000 ( Depending on Skills and Experience)
Do you have experience in a team leader or management capacity? Have you got experience motivating a team and developing positive relationships with service users? Are you looking to join an organization where you can really make an impact?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you! We are a local charity with over 40 years’ experience supporting adults with autism, learning difficulties and other mental health conditions in Bristol and the surrounding areas in a residential and community setting.
We currently have an exciting Full-Time Opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join our Management team assisting the Registered Manager to manage the operational delivery of our Residential Service in Bristol. You will be required to lead and supervise team of support workers and key workers, supporting and enabling individuals to develop independent living skills and maximise their independence within a residential setting.
Key duties will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the service, ensuring the needs of the service users are met
- Compiling, assessing, monitoring and reviewing person-centred support plans
- Providing support to senior management, including assistance with the drawing up of staff rotas to ensuring service users’ needs are covered
- Responsibility for staff training and recruitment
- Supporting to manage the home budget
- Liaising and building positive relationships with families, external agencies and partner organisations
Applicants will be required to have:
- Recent and relevant supervisory/team-leader experience within the health and social care sector
- A minimum on NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Health and Social Care with a willingness to work towards a Level 5 (if not already achieved)
- Experience of working with vulnerable people
- Good communication, motivation and administrative skills
- Access to a car to use for work purposes
- Competitive salary and other incentives to recognize and reward success
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- A range of excellent benefits including Death- In- Service benefit, contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme etc.,
If you're looking for a new career development opportunity in an organisation that invests in their staff, then please apply with your CV and a supporting statement explaining how you would meet our ideal candidate requirements as much as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 0117 923 7129 for more information.
Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,250.00 to £26,000.00 /year
Experience: Team Leader / Supervisory: 1 year (Required)