Date posted: 03/10/2018 | Posted by: Cintre
Cintre Registered Manager (Full-Time)
Salary: £29,500 - £37,000 a year
Do you have 3+ years of Experience as a Registered Manager? Have you got experience leading a growing service and developing positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders? Are you looking to join an organization where you can really make an impact?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you! We are a local charity with over 40 years’ experience supporting adults with autism, learning difficulties and other mental health conditions in Bristol and the surrounding areas in a residential and community setting. Cintre prides itself on creating a person centered service where we work in partnership with our service users to offer choice, control and active participation in the service they receive both now and in the future.
We are currently have an exciting Full-Time Opportunity for a Registered Manager to join our Senior Management team to lead the Residential and Supported Living Services in Bristol and surrounding areas at a time when Cintre is undergoing major change to deliver its vision and strategy. The role therefore requires someone who has the passion and commitment to drive forward the service and develop it further!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring full compliance with CQC regulations and Cintre’s quality assurance standards to include robust quality monitoring of service; implementation of our organisational policies and processes and management of our workforce supervision; appraisal and continuous professional development framework.
- Establishing new support packages in line with a growing business.
- Co-ordinate and follow up all referrals, ensuring assessments are conducted in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that the services have an effective and efficient on-call service to provide out-of-hours senior service delivery/management support
- Oversee coordination of staff rotas to ensure appropriately skilled and trained staff are deployed efficiently to meet service user needs and oversee recruitment, training and development of new and existing staff.
- Effectively delegating tasks and responsibilities to Deputy Manager and senior staff ensuring a consistently highly quality of service delivery.
- Provide clear direction, vision and delivery of Cintre’s underpinning strategies, whilst supporting staff to work in a way which is central to the values and cultures of Cintre.
- Developing and managing positive stakeholder relationships, both internal and external.
What we are looking for…
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and driven individual seeking a new and exciting leadership role within a Residential Support service.
We require an excellent communicator with experience in leading and motivating staff members. Your people skills will also ensure positive relationships with service users, relatives and volunteers as well as external agencies.
As a dedicated and confident individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills you will play a significant and valued role working alongside the rest of the Senior Management Team to further grow and develop Cintre’s services.
You will have considerable management experience in the Health and Social Care sector ideally within a Learning Disability or Mental Health setting and a recognised professional qualification (NVQ4, RMA and/or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care). In addition, the successful candidate must meet CQC Registered Manager requirements, have use of their own vehicle and also be dedicated to achieving the highest quality care and support standards along with the promotion of service user choice and independence.
This position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to deliver continued growth of a service-user focussed service of the highest quality. The role is therefore perfect for an experienced Registered Manager who is happy and able to work on their own and as part of the Senior Management Team.
- Competitive salary and other incentives to recognise and reward success
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- A range of excellent benefits including Death- In- Service benefit, contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme etc.,
If you want to come on-board the Cintre team at an exciting time of change and growth then please apply with your CV and a supporting statement explaining how you would meet our ideal candidate requirements as much as possible to email@example.com or contact us on 0117 923 7129 for more information.
Please note that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role may close early.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £29,500.00 to £37,000.00 /year
Experience: Registered Manager: 3 years (Required)