"Supporting people in the community for 40 years"
We are a registered non-profit organisation, (charity number, 280339) who provide regulated support services to adults with a variety of conditions and behaviours that challenge.
Our services support people in residential and community settings. We provide support to people in Bristol, North Somerset, Gloucestershire and the surrounding areas. We have been established since 1980, originally providing residential services from just one location in Clifton. Now at present, we have expanded to having two additional locations in Clevedon and Kingswood, and provide floating community support.
We work with a variety of people such as professionals, governing bodies, parents and guardians. Our clients receive support in the Bristol area but often come from a range of regions across the UK.
As a charity we are managed by a group of trustees who volunteer their own time to oversee the work of the organisation. Find out more about Cintre’s Trustee team
Find out more about who we support below:
Working with local authorities
Cintre has been working with local authorities and social care professionals for many years and provide solutions that are person centred and adapted to suit the funding package. Learn more about what we can do for you.
Supporting parents or guardians
Cintre is there when needed and until an individual is strong enough to move on to the next stage of their life. We can work one to one, two to one or in groups, hands on or hands off, 24/7 or just in the background. There is no single solution. Learn more about what we can do for you.
Serving the needs of individuals
We work with people aged from 18 to 65 in the community and residential settings. We have expertise in a range of conditions such as autism, challenging behaviours, ADHD, cerebral palsy, epilepsy and a wide range of mild to moderate learning difficulties.
Often our service users have a mix of conditions and very complex and demanding needs. Learn more about what we can do for you.
Our aims are to:
- Enable independence through helping the individual to become strong in identifying their own strategies when dealing with challenges.
- Encourage the individual to look after their physical and mental health.
- Deliver a ‘person centred approach’ of support that is specific to the needs of the individual as identified by them.
- To exceed the expectations of those who choose and use us .
- Having strategic vision to take a broader outlook.
- Building capability of both team and the individual.
- Focusing on our customers putting them at the centre of what we do.
- Sharing and building relationships to resolve issues, avoid conflicts and find creative solutions.
- Embracing the need for change by challenging the status quo and improving services.