Cintre are seeking a Deputy CEO to join our team in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, Deputy CEO to make a difference in an evolving organisation.
The Deputy CEO will work closely with the CEO and support the CEO in developing and driving Cintre’s strategy, in addition to leading and supporting Cintre’s operational delivery. It is the most senior role on the senior management team, after that of the CEO, and as such, will have the responsibility to support the development and transformation of Cintre in addition to driving forward operational excellence.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Bringing together the management of the core strategic operations of Cintre with the necessary planning, information, ICT functions and training to support the delivery of the frontline services, ensuring that required standards and targets are met.
- Analyse the overall performance and operational management of Cintre, ensuring that a robust performance framework is in place and that Cintre’s effectiveness to deliver high quality and lean services is enhanced.
- Be pro-active at recognising the need for strategic influencing and developing powerful and sustainable relationships with key internal individuals.
- Support the delivery of Cintre integrated business strategy and operating model.
- Lead on quality compliance.
In return for your commitment to the role, we offer an attractive benefit package including:
- Competitive rates of pay
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (Full-time allowance)
- Contributory pension scheme (if-eligible)
- Death in service benefit
- Employee Assistance program
- Opportunity to do further training
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
Please complete the application form, Equalities and Monitoring form and submit with a CV to the HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the closing date for the role is 10th May 2019
We work with vulnerable people, so if you are offered a position you will be asked to undertake a check under the Disclosure and Barring Service. We will help you through this and fund it after a qualifying period.