Kingswood and Clifton, Bristol
If you are a passionate care professional with great leadership skills and an understanding of care regulations, this is a brilliant opportunity to support the success of services that are changing lives in Bristol.
Cintre is a not-for-profit organisation that provides regulated support services to adults with a variety of mental health conditions and learning disabilities.
We are now looking for a full time Deputy Care Manager to join us and support the delivery of our services at Cintre House in Clifton and In-Via in Kingswood.
Cintre House is our original residential service, offering support for up to seven adults in a welcoming, homely atmosphere. In-Via is our supported living service and provides accommodation to adults with lower support needs.
– 27 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
– Contributory pension scheme
– Death in service benefit
– Employee assistance programme
– Cycle to work scheme
In this important role, you will have the chance to help shape two of our key services and support individuals in increasing their confidence and maximising their independence.
As the Deputy Care Manager, you’ll oversee the day-to-day running of our care services at Cintre House and In-Via.
Ensuring compliance with CQC regulations, you will:
– Lead, motivate and inspire staff to deliver a high-quality service
– Create a welcoming environment where both service users and staff can thrive
– Ensure that the needs of all service users are understood and met
– Manage a small caseload of service users
– Set-up and chair reviews of care plans
– Deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence
To join us as a Deputy Care Manager, you will need:
– Experience of working with vulnerable individuals with various complex needs and situations
– Previous experience or knowledge of a care specialism, such as mental health or autism
– Line management experience or a supervisory accreditation or equivalent
– Knowledge of the care sector and its regulatory framework and standards
– To be IT literate and confident using MS Office packages
– At a minimum, an NVQ Level 3 qualification and care certificate
Closing date for the role is 26th September by 5pm.
Interviews will take place week commencing 30th September.
How to apply:
Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form, application form and submit with a CV to the HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org