Cintre are seeking a Marketing & Fundraising Officer (full-time)
As a Marketing & Fundraising Officer you will generate income and raise Cintre’s brand image and market positioning with a particular focus on improving our digital profile. A proven track record in this area is essential as you will need to take full ownership of the role and be able to work autonomously. You will be responsible for producing inspiring, impactful and engaging social content and campaigns ensuring our social feeds are elevated, curated and reflect our Mission and Values.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING…?
- MAKING US POPULAR – Increasing our presence and following across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.) through effective and impactful content.
- LOOKING AFTER OUR SHOP WINDOW – Keeping our website current and telling the story of Cintre in an engaging and inspiring way to potential employees, donors and/or clients. You’ll be advising on and implementing necessary changes to website design to ensure best visual results
- KEEP US TRENDING – You’ll know what’s trending – so we can capitalize on it!
- DRIVING STRATEGY – Working closely with the Senior Management Team and CEO to drive the marketing and fundraising strategy, growth of channels and engagement of followers across social media platforms!
- SHOWING US OFF – Creating and curating amazing social content (photography, video, imagery ) across different platforms through visually inspiring and engaging blogs, news articles, briefs, video shoots and photo galleries to keep potential customers and donors hooked in.
- INSPIRING OTHERS – Inspiring and motivating the rest of the staff team across all services to share content from activities, trips, events etc. to really showcase our work which will ultimately improve our brand image and market positioning.
- GIVE US A BOOST – Planning and managing Marketing and Fundraising campaigns and driving different content (including boosting posts) across the various social channels by engaging the right audience at the right time.
- TRACKING – Using social media tools to track, report on and measure success
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR….
- SOCIAL MEDIA WHIZ – you will have extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube) with at least 1-2 years’ experience managing one or more of these platforms
- TAKES A PRETTY PICTURE – You’ll be exceptional at storytelling with the ability to take photos that speak a 1,000 words!
- GO-GETTER – Capable of managing numerous tasks at once, prioritizing and delivering to deadlines and expectations and on limited budgets – You’ll have proven success in delivering online marketing/fundraising campaigns!
- CREATIVE ARTIST – You’ll have a lots of ideas (each one more exciting than the last) with excellent creative skills including – photo/video editing and Photoshop skills!
How to apply
Please complete the application form, Equalities and Monitoring form and submit with a CV to the HR team on email@example.com
Please note the closing date for the role is 10th May 2019