We are looking for full time Support Workers to join our growing team. We are searching for Support Workers who are passionate about developing person centred plans to support adults with autism, learning disabilities, and other mental health conditions at our residential home in Cintre House (Clifton).
– Salary up to £9.20 per hour dependent on experience
– 27 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays (full-time allowance)
– Contributory pension scheme
– Death in service benefit
– Employee assistance programme
– Opportunity to do further training
– Cycle to work scheme
– £0.45 mileage allowance
We are looking for someone who is self-motived, caring, empathetic and driven to enhance the lives of others.
This role is ideal for someone who is interested in social care, improving a person’s potential, the non-profit environment, people in their community and charitable causes.
As a Support Worker, no two working days will ever be the same. You will have plenty of challenging but exciting opportunities to work with individuals of various complex needs and situations.
Taking responsibility for engaging and involving Service Users in the development of their personal targets and support, you will work as part of a dedicated support team providing 24/7 cover in a residential service.
Specifically, you will:
– Facilitate, motivate, encourage and empower Service Users to live their life to their full potential and develop personal targets as agreed in the support plan
– Develop, review and maintain risk assessments for Service Users using information provided by local authority, staff observations and other available information, including input from the Service User
– Facilitate meetings required with external professionals and make appropriate notes
– Maintain the Service User portfolio which shows evidence of progress made towards achieving the aims of the care plan
– Develop an open, honest and considerate working relationship with Service Users
How to apply:
Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form, application form and submit with a CV to the HR team on email@example.com