Update as of 25 March 2021: This position has now been filled. Thank you all for your interest.
Vacancy on the Cintre Board of Trustees
Who we are…
Cintre are a local charity with 40 years’ experience providing, residential care, supported living and community-based support for adults with complex mental health needs, learning disabilities and autism spectrum disorders. Cintre delivers services primarily in Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
Cintre is a value-based organisation that prides itself on creating a person-centred service where we work in partnership with our service users to offer choice, control and active participation in the service they receive both now and in the future.
What we are looking for…
We are seeking a Trustee with Finance and Governance experience and expertise to join our Board of Trustees.
You will be required:
- To advise and guide the Board on Finance and our strategic and effective governance.
Ideally you should have:
- A good current understanding of charity accounting including SORP and the legal framework in the UK;
- An interest and commitment to Cintre’s mission and objectives; and,
- A willingness to act as the charity’s ambassador to external bodies, charities and companies.
- Knowledge and understanding to maintain an oversight on the charity’s activities at a strategic level with a particular interest in advising on legal risk and compliance.
What’s in it for you…?
This is a voluntary position but by joining the Board at Cintre you will be part of an inclusive and user-led organisation. Your support will help enable us to grow and continue to provide the invaluable support we give to our service users across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
The role is likely to require an ongoing commitment of approximately one day per month.
For a confidential discussion please contact Claire Mould by Tel: 0117 923 7129 or submit your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you wish to join the organisation, how your skills would add value to the Board and any other information that you feel is relevant.